Sunday, July 18, 2010

a weekend of splendor

My day with Kaya and Kohlby was GREAT!! haha
we went out to eat at the marvelous 25Main in town, then went and explored at Target, that's always awesome. Then Kohlby had a prior engagement he had to be at. So Kaya and I went back to her place and just sat and watched stupid t.v. such as Jerseylicious and The Kardashians(: It's always more fun to watch it with a girl friend haha!! oh what a laugh. Then Kaya wanted some onion rings so we went to Denny's and I saw my best friend/sister Lindsay Squires :D i miss her. :(
Then we of course came back to my house and sat for a bit and Kaya had to go home. I already miss her. haha :P My Saturday consisted of hanging out with a friend Sienna. haha We rented The Bounty Hunter and The Crazies ^_^ oh gosh!! The Bounty Hunter was good, I liked it a lot. Then we had to bring down the laptop so that Sienna could distract herself while watching The Crazies. :P It worked, we didn't remember a lot of it. but started taking pictures on the Webcam and videoing some of our reactions to the movie ^_^ we were that bored. I actually ended up staying the night over there. We woke up and actually had some COOKIE DOUGH for breakfast (best breakfast ever) and just REwatching The Crazies, we learned a lot about the story. HAHA Not as scary as it seems. Then we went to my family dinner, went back to her house with Abby (my cousin) I did their hair and makeup and we went out to the park (park after dark) and I took some pictures of the both of them. oh here are just a few of them. :D



(sienna. short darker hair)
(abby. long, dirtyblondish hair)
I AM QUITE PROUD OF HOW A LOT OF THESE TURNED OUT. ^-^
but that's been my weekend. thanks for gazing. :D
simply a ginger.
simply a bean.
ginger bean
☼peace☼

No comments:

Post a Comment