Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sincerely, I have standards.

I would like to educate a handful of men in this world that think they can say and do whatever they want and just get away with it every single time.
Okay, so maybe at times it had seemed you had simply "gotten away with it..." wrong. That girl just whispered to her friend directly after your "comment" that you're a creep.
Another thing... not EVERYONE in this world has given away their "V card" and are just ever so willing to give it up again. Asking for some "sexy pictures" could be considered sexual harassment. I am not your girlfriend, your significant other, your fiance, or your wife so take a hint and go find a girl who's willing to "put out" for you and will "give you what you need" because trust me I have much better things to do with a relationship then give you your sexual desires. I have class. I have potential for something bigger than you've ever even dreamed of being. Don't worry I'm sure my future husband will let you know what you missed out on later.
Angry rant over.
Thanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment