Sunday, October 16, 2011

Starting new..

In case anyone was wondering or didn't know... I moved to Orem, Utah. I currently live with my sister and three other roommates.
This was the best decision that I finally made for me. I am surrounded by people who understand me, people who care, people who help. These people are wonderful. At times I feel overwhelmed with all of the wonderfully righteous people I've been placed with. This decision has been so good for me. I've strengthened old relationships and made new ones. I've been able to spend time with people I truly enjoy being around, people who make the time spent worth while. I feel as if everything will soon fall into place as it should and when it should.
I love my job here in Orem(:
I love each and every one of my roommates as well as friends♥
I love being with all these pure and warm-hearted people.
I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment