Thursday, September 13, 2012

Realizing a thanks is in order...

Bear with me, this blog is all over the place. I tried to be everyone and everything I wasn't, I was so stupid. Then when I finally started doing the things I wanted, I still needed that push. But I'm glad I found it. Tuacahn was the best thing that could've happened to me at that point in my life. Granted, I wish I had gotten there sooner. It was just what I needed. Instead of being someone I wasn't I got to be exactly who I had always wanted to be, without being criticized. I got to do all the things I always wanted to, without being made fun of or shoved in the corner. I was still stubborn to do so and I needed to realize the support I had from my dear mother and father, my closest friends, and the rest of my family. Most of all, I got that push from Andy and Jan Hunsaker. I can honestly say I would have never gotten to the point I am without either of them. Not very many words can express what they did for me in my life. They helped me feel comfortable with myself. They gave me all the chances I needed to get to the point of knowing that I got it right. They both taught me so much just through the 2 years I was there. I should've said this to the both of them a long time ago. I don't think they could hear it enough. I know they helped so many people through the years in that place we all called home. We may not have known what to do with ourselves without them there. ;) Thank you Jan and Andy for recognizing me, helping me, and giving me the chances I needed to grow. There's also those friends that got to know me. The ones at Tuacahn that took a second look. The people that gave me their friendship and let me be goofy around them, without criticism. There are so very many that did that for me it's hard to list them. I'm sure you know who you are, honestly. If you don't I know I need to address it more. You're all the most remarkable people in my life and I don't know what I'd do without you. But with all this realization, I've decided I need to be doing SO much more with my life. Just the way I planned. Not sitting around just working at a job I know I wouldn't want forever. While I LOVE my job, I have never complained of my job. I know it's not the only thing I want to be doing for the rest of my life. I know I'm meant to show my talents. The many I know I bottle up at times. I thank all of my family for letting me know they support everything I've wanted to do and even more for all the compliments they have given me over the years, as well as encouragement everyday to do all those things I say I want. So everyone that was ever a real friend to me, anyone who gave me that push, anyone who complimented me on a performance or simply my talent, My mom and dad(Judi and Ray), my siblings(Aubrey,Trevor,Bryce,and Jordan), my sister in-law(Liana), my very close friends, or anyone who befriended me in school... I say thank you, to each and every one of you that have helped me become more ME than I ever was. Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment